Alternative treatments

can you list a few types of alternative treatments for AIDS and how they help?

If one truly has AIDS, the only proven medical therapies are antiretroviral medications and the prophylactic medications to prevent opportunistic infections.

Call me a orthodox, but we had plenty of attempts of so-called "alternative" medications prior to the advent of combination antiretroviral medications (prior to 1995-96) and the death rate from AIDS continued. It was only after the discovery of protease inhibitor-based combination therapies in 1995 that the quantity- and quality- of life for our community improved. -BY

Should I or Shouldn't I
What Questions To Ask My Doc