Alternative theraplies?

I was diagnosed recently. My labs show that I am on the cusp regarding needing conventional treatment (meds. I will track my numbers and will start when they reach the guideline lows and/or highs). I prefer to hold off on meds as long as possible w/o endangering my health. My question- is there any evidence, either studies or info you have personally seen or gathered, that alternative treatments such as acupuncture, yoga, deep tissue massage or nutrients might slow down or lower my viral load or increase my tcells so as to forestall necessity of starting meds? THanks!

Hard evidence that the alternative treatments you mention do anything to slow the progression of HIV disease is lacking. However, certainly, adopting a lifestyle that incorporates healthy living and that enjoys the benefits provided by yoga, acupuncture and massage can only help make you feel well. That alone may make it worth it. DW

I have to stop my meds
Do Not Know Who To Believe...