malariotherapy

so i guess you are just going to ignore my questions about malariotherapy then.

See www.heimlichinstitute.org

Okay, you shamed me into answering.

This is one of those important but difficult questions we get about alternative therapies. Dr. Heimlich (yes, that Heimlich) has been a proponent of malaria as a treatment for HIV.

I have not read through his site completely but to date there are no comparative studies that have shown this fight fire with fire approach to be safe or effective.

On the face of it, using malaria to treat HIV seems odd, if not ironic since most of the people with HIV on planet Earth live in malarious places. Despite repeated bouts of malaria, HIV infected people in these places seem to do poorly overall. This may be due to other factors and perhaps the future will shed more light on the use of malaria for HIV infection. In the meanwhile, I would not throw away the DEET or bed nets. DW

I don't know what to do next...
Opinion - Which combo to start with?