Dad's recent + Test

I'm asking these questions because my dad has recently tested + from his counts cd4 23 and viral load 404,000 the dr.s say he has had virus over 10 yrs. I'M TRYING to undersand virus and help him but constantly have ? and can't find right resources for answers any help you give me will be greatly appreciated. Question weighing heavy on my mind it's been 5 wks since test no one has contacted us about who all he could have exposed. Does some one do this or is it my placed to start list and contact them this could be epidemic with in our town since he is ignorant to safe health issues and could have exposed in the neighborhood of 150 women. This is causing me great worry please help....

The policies regarding contact tracing varies widely from place to place. In the US, the local department of health usually will look in to potential contacts. Elsewhere, it can be very different with no such tracing occuring.

If there is a department or ministry of health where you are you could contact them to see what their policy (and practice) is. DW

regarding "can you please help"
I don't know what to do next...