regarding "can you please help"

Just wanted to let that person know I was in the same boat. Boyfriend was so sick by the time I took him to the doctor he had what one Doc said was "full blown AIDS". What a nightmare! We took action and got a very respected HIV specialist, learned about this site (and others) and empowered ourselves with knowledge. One year later and he is on meds and doing great. He was so sick for so long he didn't even realize how much it was affecting his energy level. He has energy for the first time in years. He also sees a therapist to help him cope with his diagnosis and as seen a nutritionist who specializes in HIV+ people. The answer is tools, tools ,tools. Everything you need to survive is out there-dont be afraid to ask for help. Don't let this virus get the better of you. With Docs like the ones on this site and elsewhere and HARRT and who knows what other treatments or vaccines in the pipeline for the future we will survive. And remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I wish you luck, love, laughter, and peace. Tom

What a great email! Thanks much for offering your support. Knowledge=Power.

RE: The Best Drugs
Dad's recent + Test