AIDS Treatmaent refusal

Should doctors have the right to refuse treatment to patients with the virus?

This is a difficult question to answer without specifics- but in general, there are certainly situations where healthcare providers might refuse treatment (I'm assuming this means antiretroviral therapy). Cases that come to mind are the non-adherent person, persons that fail to obtain regular follow up in the clinic.

In general, I'd like to think that all persons who need, and request care should be able to access qualified medical care. -BY

For all of you starting treament
Second opinion on selecting starting regimin-treatment naive