Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Selling of Newfill
Apr 27, 2003

I had Newfill done on my face. December of 2001 was my last treatment. I had a total of 5 boxes used with great results, it was life changing. I bought 2 extra boxes back then because I was reading you might need a booster in 12-18 months, but I don't thank goodness. I still look great. I will sell the two boxes if it is legal, since you can not get it from DAAIR anymore. Do you know if this is legal for me to do, and someone who is really in need of the product. I paid 250 a box but I want to be sure it is legal to send it to someone in need. Thank you so much for your good work. I can't tell you how often I have read this column for much needed information. Your answers have lifted my spirits time and again. Keep up the great work. XX in Ohio.

Response from Dr. Cohen

This is from Cal Cohen - sent by Dr Moyle.

As for your selling drugs - it is clear that the FDA would NOT approve of your reselling your drug - they do allow some self-importation of drugs - but they mean for your own use and that if you resell it - you become a pharmacy, or even a clinician, and it is as if you are prescribing or guiding someone to use it - and that is forbidden by them.

Now it is also fair to say that there is very little chance that if you sold this to a friend the FDA could find out - the government has no way to monitor that level of our lives... yet. But if you for example put an Ad on Ebay or some other site - there is a chance someone could contact you and make things uncomfortable for you... which is why I changed your initials you listed in your anwer - in case someone knew who T was in Ohio.... !

Got it?

Previous
diet for insulin resistance
Next
buffalo hump surgery

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.