can you please help?

my boyfriend has been ill for almost 2 months.sore throat.weight loss and fatigue..2 days ago he got his test back hi is hiv+.....

they have done more blood tests on him but we are waiting for the test results.

so...we are deeply worried..he has cold sore.mouth ulsers and aore throut..we just dont know what to come and so worried..we sitting hand to hand and crying the whole time..he doesnt want no one to know,but this puts me on a strange possition . i just dont know what i should be doing meanwhile..(while waiting for the test results?

is there anything i can do to strengten his ammuene system..any good food ?or drink? he is 32 yo.and I WANT HIM TO LIVE...PLEASE HELP...

thank you for been there........

The next thing you must do is get yourself HIV tested. Your concern for him should not prevent you from also caring for yourself.

I know of no food or drink that will make a tremendous difference in your boyfriend's fight against HIV. HIV medications are his best chance and hopefully you live in a place where such medicines are available.

Also, if there are groups in your area that help people with HIV and those who care for them, seek them out. They may be able to provide emotional and other types of help.

If you need more information, write back again - DW

hi can u please check my symptoms
numbers all over the place