HIV/ STD infection

Dear Doctors, 2 months ago, i was on a business trip and during such trip I had some hanky panky with a call-girl. I would like to re-iterate that I did not have sexual intercourse with the girl, but by mistake (during foreplay) my penis touched (rubbed) the outside of her vagina. I felt the wetness on my penis and freaked out. The next morning I felt feverish and that I had some sort of internal fever (temperature). I traveled back home and immediately went to the Hospital where my doctor gave me some flu medication and ran many blood-tests. I also checked for Syphillis and Hepatitus and both checked out negative, as I got a rash on my penis (irritant dermetatis). I still feel that I have hot-skin although 2 months have passed. I think the feverish feeling is because I am very very worried, maybe. I am wondering, do I have a chance to acquire HIV and can you get HIV by non-preventive contact? Just to help, I just got tested a week ago for HIV and the result was negative. Do you think, should I get re-checked once again? I would like to re-emphasied that I dod not have sexual intercourse nor any kind of oral, anal sex. I would appreciate your views ands thoughts and thank you all in-advance for your time.

You wrote, "I think the feverish feeling is because I am very very worried, maybe."

Actually, it is not "maybe" it is definitely. Your "feverish feeling" is the searing effect of guilt wreaking havoc on your mind and body. You did not catch HIV from this encounter. What you did get, though, was a realization that what you did was wrong.

Forgive yourself and move on - I suspect your symptoms will resolve. And, please, no more of such hanky-panky. DW

confused
ADVICE