Fatigue/Anxious

I tested positive in August 2002. My counts have been above 350 and viral 30k. I haven't been sick or shown any symptoms. I excercise regulary and I have a great appetite. My 3 month doctor is this week. I have a good relationship with my doctor and we decided it's not time to start treatment yet. There are times during the day I get so sleepy. Sometimes I go to sleep on my lunchbreak for 45 minutes. When I awake I feel better. I'm still learning and I know being fatigue is one of the symptoms being positive. Is there a treatment for this feeling?

I'd make sure your doctor is aware of your symptoms and that blood work for to exclude anemia, kidney diease, liver problems and low thyroid are or have been done.

Depending on what country you live in there may be other problems you need to be checked for.

If all testing reveals nothing, then it is indeed possible it is HIV itself that is causing the fatigue. In many people, starting effective HIV therapy helps boost energy levels. DW

HIV Preventive treatment
resistant virus