|understanding the drugs
Apr 15, 2003
Hi, I am a biology student from scotland and I performing a study on AIDS. Is it possible for you to tell me what are the most commonly used drugs and what effect do they have on the HIV virus
| Response from Dr. Wohl
For everything you wanted to know about HIV meds but were afraid to ask in Edinburgh, check out:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Will You Know You're Infected With Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Get Genital Warts Removed?
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- What Is The Percentage Of Hpv Not Going Away?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.