understanding the drugs
Apr 15, 2003
Hi, I am a biology student from scotland and I performing a study on AIDS. Is it possible for you to tell me what are the most commonly used drugs and what effect do they have on the HIV virus
Response from Dr. Wohl
For everything you wanted to know about HIV meds but were afraid to ask in Edinburgh, check out:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Fisting Negative At 3 Months
- Does Rectal Bleeding Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.