SCARED

i JUST TOOK A HOME ACCESS TEST. I AM FEMALE WHO IS 22 YEARS AND HAS BEEN SEXUALLY ACTIVE SINCE THE AGE OF 16. I AM VERY AFRAID OF BEING POSITIVE. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS HIV AND EVERYONE I KNOW IS AFRAID OF IT. I HAVE ENGAGED IN UNPROTECTED ALOT AND I AM SO SCARED TO GET MY RESULTS. IF POSITIVE I DON'T WANT TO TELL FAMILY AND FRIENDS B/C MY FAMILY WILL LOOK DOWN ON ME AND DISOWN ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO I AM A VERY PRIVATE PERSON AND I AM AFRAID OF THE RESULTS

Get support, from friends, someone who cares about you, a hotline, a clinic, anyone. You do not have to face this alone. Find someone you trust and find out the result. IF it is negative, you will be happy and can start keeping yourself safe from here on. IF it is positive, you can work to keep yourself healthy and from spreading the virus to others. Good luck- DW

If meds are necessary--which ones are best?
Terrified--please help