Thank You (please answer my question is simple words):)

I use a friend's (Vibrating Egg)without even thinking about HIV:( it was cleaned off and dry, before i pluged it in my anus, i ran a bit of water on, and then put some liquid soap on it for lubricant. Since i don't know my friend's HIV status, i was wondering if a person can get infected by what i did??? thank u that's all

I think that it is unlikely if not impossible for you to have contracted HIV this way especially if the 'egg' had not been used right before you used it.

Call me old fashioned but, if I am cuddily enough with some one to share their sex toys, then I feel I should be privvy to their HIV status - but that's just me. DW

RE:Drugs Drugs Tired of taking them
starting a regiment