cure for an std
Apr 2, 2003
i have had syphilis for about 2 years and i just started noticeing symptoms iwas just wondering how long it would take to cure the infection and what they do to me to cure me.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Penicillin is what you need. If you are allergic, there are alternatives. Get help and treatment right away. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.