percentage of lymphs

Cal, talk turkey with me a second. My total lymphocytes is 868. My cd3 (total t cells) is 642. My cd4 (helper, t4) is 54 ( of lymphs). And my cd4+ (helper, t4) is 469. Is this a cause for concern. Does this indicate my immune system is down in general, or is this an HIV specific response to virus?

Response from Dr. Cohen

Well - some details may have been lost in the translation. But if I got it right - your counts are a CD4 count of 469, with 54% CD4 counts. And you want to know if your immune system is OK or not given the other counts?

So how are you feeling? All going well? Any history of immune system problems? Colds, flus, sinus infections, bronchitis, skin stuff, urinary infections? And history of needing more antibiotics than average? Some wounds not healing? Some illnesses progressing? Some evidence of trouble?

Since these numbers don't answer the question of function. And function - not counts - are pivotal. Yeah - these counts are likely fine. If you are fine. And so - are you? Is HIV in the mix - if it is, it seems likely not to be doing too much at this point? IF HIV is even present...

Is that enough meat? Or do you need some additional gravy and dressing? Since, keep in mind, I'm just winging it...

Strenght, power,
trizivir solo and undetectable.why change?