Mar 30, 2003
Is SARS more dangerous for us in the HIV community? I am scared! Just tested pos this 3 weeks ago--neg last year.
| Response from Dr. Young
I don't think that anyone knows about any relationship, positive or negative between SARS and HIV (at least not yet). -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.