Mar 30, 2003
Is SARS more dangerous for us in the HIV community? I am scared! Just tested pos this 3 weeks ago--neg last year.
Response from Dr. Young
I don't think that anyone knows about any relationship, positive or negative between SARS and HIV (at least not yet). -BY
What is normal range, etc
- Gave Oral Sex Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Broken Condom
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.