LOOKING FOR GOOD DOCTOR IN PENNSYLVANIA
Mar 29, 2003
Im relocating from NYC to The Poconos PA. Ive been receiving excellent care in NYC, while my primary care will be in NYC I need a Dr. nearby in case of emergancy. please provide me with a Dr. in that locale who has a good track record. Thank You
Response from Dr. Young
My usual advice is to contact a local AIDS service organization for tips as to who's who in the local area. It might also be worth taking a peak at the membership lists for either the HIV Medicine Association or the American Academy of HIV Medicine. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Precum?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.