Using Marijuana or other illicit substances with Combivir or Sustiva
Mar 28, 2003
I am curious if there are any known negative interactions between various illicit substances and combivir or sustiva. I am particularly interested in any negative side effects with Marijuana, but would like to know about others as well ("tina", ecstasy (X), LSD, GHB, etc.)
Response from Dr. Young
Pharmacologically speaking, there aren't any significant drug-drug interactions between marijuana and ZDV/3TC or efavirenz.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.