How conversion relates to progression

my symptoms were severe when I began converting Dec.02. In Jan.03 my vl was 299,000; in feb. it jumped to >750,000. cd4/270,279. I know that after the conversion period cd4 could go back up some, but such a high vl in such a short time concerns me. What's the correlation between severity of conversion and hiv progression? If this turns out to be a highly resistant strain of the virus then "my time" would run out sooner than others; right? I could expect to be dealing with a major illness in 3 years or less. What treatment would you recomend?

To my knowledge, there aren't really any studies that correlate the severity of acute retroviral symptoms with the risk of disease progression or presence of resistant virus.

You're still in or near that acute period, and some argue that starting medications at this time might have immunological benefits. -BY

peripheral neuropathy, start treatment?
Are meds killing too?