Mar 19, 2003
Should I be concerned about the following test results: RBC 3.55 Hemoglobin 11.3 Hematocrit 32.4? I am a 56 year old female and my doctor wants me to have a colonoscopy. Do you think that is necessary? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
It's probably not a bad idea. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
- Uncommon Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.