Mar 19, 2003
Who discovered HIV?
| Response from Dr. Young
HIV was discovered in 1984 by two scientific groups- one in the United States, led by Robert Gallo and a second group in France, led by Luc Montangnier.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- When Do Hpv Warts Go Away?
- What What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.