cell count <200 vl>50,000
Mar 16, 2003
Would you recommend commencing treatment with a vl of 68,000 and cell count at 160. I have been positive for a year and have not begun treatment. My vl has ranged from a low of 30,000 to a peak of 135,000 and my cell count has never come in over 350...
Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.