cell count <200 vl>50,000
Mar 16, 2003
Would you recommend commencing treatment with a vl of 68,000 and cell count at 160. I have been positive for a year and have not begun treatment. My vl has ranged from a low of 30,000 to a peak of 135,000 and my cell count has never come in over 350...
Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Stds Causes Penis Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.