im losing hope

hi im also a doctor my mom cd4 count was 387 4 months back but now it is 311 we didnt check the viral load but i think its progressin fast she looks a bit weak by face but her weight is alright wat should i do dont tell me to check the viral load coz there is no test available here wat should we do tell me and lemme know about some good hospital in england coz im takin her there plz help me

I am unsure what you are asking. It sounds as if you have decide to travel from where you are to the UK. There are a number of excellent clinics in London. If there you could look into the Royal Free Hospital and the Chelsea Westminster Hospital among others. DW

NYC asian massage
GBV-C