worried, haven't started treatment

I was diagnosed + in Dec 2002. Another blood was taken for a viral load test(this was in February '03), but i have not heard from my doctor . I have called his office twice since then about the rival load result and a referral so that i can start treatment but no one has returned my call. Should i be worried? Does viral load test takes that long? pls. advice.

Viral load tests can take up to 14 days to return-- if it's been longer than this, I'd call you doctor's office for the results.

If you've had difficulty in reaching your doctor, speak to the office manager to find out the best way to communicate with her or him.

I wouldn't be too worried about the time line,and certainly before starting therapy, you'd want to know your viral load, CD4 count and a variety of other lab results. -BY

So many answers, to the same question!
just found out my cd4 and viral load