Feb 23, 2003
Dear Doctor Wohl.
I am who wrote the question titled "Hola...". I understood you that I am in a low risk for infection (3 months ago - Sex with a prostitute, condom breakage (I think it), without oral or vaginal sex). I don't have ARS.
Your words give to me too much energy for continue my life, because I think that I am not infected.
Am I right ?
Carlos from Colombia.
P.S. In my country, there are too much problems, but I want to live too much years and any day I will meet with you. And Sorry but my english language is very poor.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It sounds like your exposure was low risk. If possible, I would get an HIV test if you thought there was any chance you could have caught HIV from this or any other encounter.
Good luck - DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.