more than one
Feb 23, 2003
If someone were infected with several pathogens at one time, with no prior infection (ie., HIV, CMV, HSV, EBV, Hep C), would HIV viremia stay lower during acute phase because of competition from other viruses? Thanks...
Response from Dr. Wohl
I don't think so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Once And Contracted Hiv
- What Are Good Essential Oils For Hepatitis C?
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Antibodies To Hiv?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
- Hiv Negative Immune System Disorder
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.