STANDARD(NORMAL) VIRAL LOAD
Feb 13, 2003
What are the Standard (or Normal) viral load numbers in an uninfected person like? I want to be able to compare my numbers so that I see where I stand with my lab results since I've recently started HIV meds.
Response from Dr. Young
In an uninfected individual, there is no HIV to detect. Hence, the viral load test would have undectable levels of HIV RNA. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hiv After Having Sex?
- What Are The Chances Of Being Hiv Positive?
- Can Hiv Take Longer Than 6 Months To Develop Antibodies?
- Does Hiv 3 Months Window Mean 12 Week Or 13 Week?
- Can You Have A False Negative Hiv Test After 3 Months?
- How Many People Die From Stds Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.