Blood HIV vs Semen HIV concentrations

My viral load has been undetectable for about 9 months now on a combination of Kaletra, Viread and Zerit. While I know my viral load from blood is undetectable, what does this mean as far as semen is concerned? Obviously a semen sample was not taken, but I have heard that semen concentrations of HIV are often higher than that in the blood.

Thanks for the question.

The blood/semen issue is not really fully characterized, and the answer would likely depend on specifics about the drug regimen. To this extent, I really can't answer your particular situation, only to say that I'd expect your semen viral load to be very low (I cannot say if it is undetectable or present). -BY

Should I start treatment right now
STANDARD(NORMAL) VIRAL LOAD