Where do you see it

I have read that 2003 will be the busiest year ever for new drug launches, with at least five new products (T-20, FTC, Atazanavir and two reformulations) reaching the market in North America. With these new developements, and with future developments 5,10, or 20 yrs ahead, where do you see this disease going(no longer a death sentence, chronic like diabetes?) Will those who were infected in 2002 be around to benefit from the drugs of 2032? Your expert opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Who really knows, right? I mean who would have predicted in 1994 what the end of that decade would bring by way of new therapies and hope for people with HIV?

New drugs mean new chances. I am an optimist. I think those who are diagnosed now, not in the final stages of AIDS, who don't do crack cocaine and listen to most of what their doctors ask of them will do very well. 2032? Why not?

100 person years????
talk turkey with me once again