|cure for AIDS
Jan 24, 2003
Has anyone discovered a cure for AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
No. HIV remains incurable although treatment can keep the infection under control and allow people who have access to these medications to remain healthy. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Weakness After Herpes Outbreak
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Shingles?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.