cure for AIDS
Jan 24, 2003
Has anyone discovered a cure for AIDS?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. HIV remains incurable although treatment can keep the infection under control and allow people who have access to these medications to remain healthy. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
- Yeast Infection Or Hpv How Do I Tell
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.