Is HIV contracted through oral sex

I was diagnosed to be HIV positive in October 2002. Oral sex was performed on me (I am a female) in early December, without protection. Did I give it to the guy? He has been tested and it came back negative? How long does it take to show up.

Chances are your partner need not fear if all that happened was oral sex. Several studies have shown that the risk of oral HIV transmission is extremely low and even more so when it is a woman who is infected and is having oral sex performed on her.

Your partner should be tested now and again at 3 months.

Of course as a woman living with HIV infection, it is important for you and your partner(s) that you use condoms. 40 million people with HIV on planet Earth is more than enough. DW

Is HIV contracted by tongue kissing
Rash on my leg