Is HIV contracted by tongue kissing
Jan 23, 2003
Can I give the virus to someone if I tongue kiss them?
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is a single well publicized case of oral to oral HIV transmission between two people of uncommonly poor dental hygiene. If you have decent teeth and gums and fancy that in a partner you should have nothing to worry about. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nail Scratch From HIV Infected Person
- Can A Healthy Immune System Fight Off The Hiv Virus?
- Hepatitis Spread Through Semen
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Be A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.