Adherence Dosage on Sustiva/Epivir?

In 4 months I have forgotten to take 3-4 doses of Sustiva? Any cause for concern? Also, my Epivir dose says 2 tabs a day -- does that mean at the same time, or staggered 12 hrs apart? Or does it matter? Many thanks ALL OF YOU! IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE YOU ARE HERE!

Hi-

People who are able to take HIV medications without missing do better than those who miss. It is difficult to take medications everyday. However, working hard to not miss your medications, not even 1 to 2 times a month, pays off by reducing the risk that you will develop resistance to your medications and need to switch to a less convenient regimen with new toxicities. My advice is to aim for 100% adherence and settle for 98%.

Recent data indicates 3TC can be taken once a day at a dose of 300 mg. If you have the (american) football shaped pills that are 150 mg you could take 2 at once with your Sustiva. If your third medication if ddI-ec or tenofovir, then your entire regimen could be taken once daily (i.e. before bed). DW

Hola...
UTI Symptom ??