Jan 18, 2003
I'm experiencing hot flashes (mostly at night which awakens me, along with itching accompanied by welts on arms that resemble bug bites but not hives(I'm male)and other symptoms mostly gastro related, gas flatulance etc.. I've tested neg up to 22-23 weeks via Elisa and my Dr. said it's not hiv but is so far unable to determine the cause.
Does this sound like chronic hiv infection to you??
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Take Longer Than 6 Months To Develop Antibodies?
- How Many Days Will Take To Show Aids Symptoms?
- How Hiv Affects The Bones?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- What Age Group Is Growing Fastest In Hiv?
- What Part Of The Neck Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.