general information

dr,this is a personal ques. i am in 12class now and i want to become a doctor of an HIV-POSITIVE expert so i wanted to ask u that which course should i refer to achieve my ambition and in which country should i study? please tell me

Thanks for writing. I applaud your desire to join in the fight against the HIV/AIDS epidemic. There are many ways you can help combat this plague - only one of which is to be a physician.

How you become a doctor depends a lot on where you live and study. There is no one place that I can tell you to study. You have to decide for yourself where and how you would like to serve and that will dictate how you get there. Good luck - DW

start meds? ks but good CD4
caracteristics of illness