The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

general information
Jan 18, 2003

dr,this is a personal ques. i am in 12class now and i want to become a doctor of an HIV-POSITIVE expert so i wanted to ask u that which course should i refer to achieve my ambition and in which country should i study? please tell me

Response from Dr. Wohl

Thanks for writing. I applaud your desire to join in the fight against the HIV/AIDS epidemic. There are many ways you can help combat this plague - only one of which is to be a physician.

How you become a doctor depends a lot on where you live and study. There is no one place that I can tell you to study. You have to decide for yourself where and how you would like to serve and that will dictate how you get there. Good luck - DW

start meds? ks but good CD4
caracteristics of illness

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint