Tale Tale signs for HIV?

Yes, I went for an HIV test about a week ago and am anxious to find out the result. However, the test result won't be back for another 10 days and I'm starting to experience some symptoms such as tingling sensation on the arm, feet and most recently, joint pain and cramping. Do these symptoms indicate the present of HIV in my blood? Please help! I'm going out of my mine.

Does not sound like HIV to me. Anxiety and mild hyperventilation (breathing faster than normal such as during stress) can do exactly what you describe. Try to relax. Take deep breaths in and out regularly. Watch a comedy. Its not always easy but it will help. Worrying won't. DW

acute syndrom (going crazy)
A bad question and a good question