Risky Profession?

I would be strarting training as a HOME HEALTH AIDE WORKER in constant touch with old patients .I have hiv and am asymptomatic for now.Is it a risk for me to work with them as they could give me T.B. OR any other illness I do not know about unknowingly by coming in contact with them as that is the nature of the job> I am not desperate for the job but is it advisable to work in this envoirnment ?

Hi-

I understand your concerns but think the risk is pretty low, assuming we are not talking about being a home health aid in Uganda. Make sure your pneumococcal vaccine and flu shots remain up to date, and get a TB skin test every year. DW

When meds needed will it affect heart
Benefit from Beginning HAART with CD4's 300-350?