Raising absolute CD4 count with Sutherlandia
Dec 21, 2002
Dear Doc, I have read recent reports stating that an African plant called Sutherlandia is being used in traditional folk medicine to help HIV infected patients feel better physically. Do you have any trusted information on this? Many Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
No data that I'm aware of-- I'd welcome commentary from our readers, particularly those in Africa. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.