Lack of Detectable HIV-1 Antibody
Dec 18, 2002
I think this guy met your definition of WW. Symtoms mean sick NOT WW as you said. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
Agreed; understand that this case was so unusual to warrant extensive medical evaluations and publication in a medical journal. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Cut In Mouth
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.