Can Immune Boosting medicines completely help stop progression to AIDS?

Dear Doctor, Many thanks for helping countless people through this very informative forum.I am from India and recently came across a companys advertisement which is releasing an Anti-AIDS tablet named "HERBTAB".The company is claiming that this is based on Ayurvedic concepts of boosting immune system which will increase the CD4 T-lymphoctes count and render the virus ineffective and helps a person in leading a normal life. Is it possible to stop progression to AIDS from HIV based simply on a treatment of increasing body immunity? For your referance this companys url is "http://www.veronicalabs.com/profile.htm". Can all this be believed or is it just a way of making money by the said company playing on peoples helplessness in their fight against AIDS?

I am very skeptical of these claims; this is not to say that there might not be agents outside of conventional Western medicine that could have antiviral activity; but the proof of efficacy seems lacking to me. -BY

Who to ask for help?
Lack of Detectable HIV-1 Antibody