soluble fiber therapy
Dec 18, 2002
i have recently begun taking sustiva and combavir. i have always liked the benefits of the regularity that various soluble fibers demonstrate. mostly in terms of "regularity". is it safe to continue the fiber therapy? is there a time period between when i should take my meds and fiber? and how about flax seed oil? similar questions.
Response from Dr. Young
It should be safe to take fibers and the HIV meds that you've listed. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.