Dec 17, 2002
I have HIV positive and I was wondering what I need to do to start treatment?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
Before starting therapy, it is best to learn as much as possible about your health status, using laboratory tests and discussion with your health care provider. After careful review of your options and the risks and benefits of particular approaches, your healthcare provider will give you an assessment of the best treatment approach.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sucking Breast How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sucking Breast
- Toothbrush Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Dried Semen?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.