Dec 17, 2002
I have HIV positive and I was wondering what I need to do to start treatment?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
Before starting therapy, it is best to learn as much as possible about your health status, using laboratory tests and discussion with your health care provider. After careful review of your options and the risks and benefits of particular approaches, your healthcare provider will give you an assessment of the best treatment approach.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.