Dec 11, 2002
A freind is receiving tetesterone tratment in Central America but does not know how often it should be administered or how much should be given. Please advise.
| Response from Dr. Young
The standard dose for testosterone (injection) is 200 mg every other week. Topical testosterone products are also available in the US. Ultimately, the appropriate dose is one that needs to be monitored, both for side effects and efficacy. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Candida Esophagitis Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.