Treating full blown AIDS
Dec 2, 2002
I see many references to treating HIV with protease inhibators and the like. But can these inhibators be used on patients with full blown AIDS? And are there good results?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, HIV therapies can work very well even among those with advanced HIV infection. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.