|Symptoms but HIV Negative discussion board
Dec 2, 2002
Thank you for answering my e-mails conserning people experiencing symptoms but test HIV negative. Up till now we didnot have a place where we could talk to each other. So on Healthboards I set up a topic under immune disorders where we could read messages from people with the same problem. The web site is http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum69/HTML/000076.html
If you could put this letter on your site that would be great.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Thank You, Don.
I think this will be a tremendous help to those people looking for advice about what they are experiencing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Hiv Symptoms And Show Negative?
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.