Nov 14, 2002
Can a person live with AIDS? is there any chances that AIDS can be cured?
| Response from Dr. Young
A person with AIDS can live a very long life, provider that they have access to good medical care and therapies.
Unfortunately, HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) cannot be cured. There aren't therapies (yet) that can eradicate the virus from an infected person's body. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.