|please answer, where to go
Nov 12, 2002
I was wondering where in Chicago is the best place to go for treatment? Would you recommend Rush or Northwestern?
Thanks so much for your help.
| Response from Dr. Young
Either institution has excellent HIV health care. I'd hesitate to recommend one over the other, but rather encourage you to make sure that wherever you choose to receive your health care, that you find a provider that you can communicate well with, someone that you can trust and can hear your concerns. Good luck. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.