Herbal Medication

Dear Dr. Wohl,

Thank you for your response to my posting. I am now very encouraged by your analysis. You have given me a reason to live and God Willing this herbal medication I am on comes out as the miracle drug we have all been waiting for.

Another friend who is also HIV+ and was in a very bad shape, with CD4 count 181 and percentage 8.7, also began taking this medication around the same time I started.

This friend was bedridden and couldn't even walk without the help of two people. Doctors has completely given up hope mentioning that his time was up. However, as soon as he began treatment with this herbal medication his health improved dramatically and now seems hail and hearty.

Somehow he did take a CD4 test done before treatment but refused to undergo any more tests, therefore I do not have reports to show you.

We convinced him to redo a CD4 test and the report is expected to arrive in a day or two. All of us HIV+ are excitied and eagherly await the results. We are sure the results will be as dramatic as his recovery from the brink of death.

Dr. Wohl, I will advise you on this as soon as I get hold of the latest report from my friend.

Thank you once again to you and all the other Docs in the panel for helping us.

Thank you. When you report back, please do include a description of the herbal theraies you are taking. DW

Please help!
antibodies