microwave etc

Dear doctors I checked out how microwave works. It has the same frequency as the intrinsic frequency of water molecule vibration, therefore water absorbs the energy from microwave, then heats the food up. A dry pan, either glass or plastic, can not be heated up by microwave because there is no water inside.

I remember that some website said that the proteins ( gp41/gp120) on the surface of virus are like a spring. When the stress is released, the spring penetrate into the CD4 cell. I imagine this spring has its own intrinsic vibration frequency both up-down and left-right. That is, these spikes on the virus surface are not sitting there still, but are vibrating like dildoes. If we can input sort of wave that have the same frequency as these spikes(gp41/gp120), these springs can absorb the energy and will vibrate wilder and wilder, finally they will tear the virus apart. Suppose my theory is right, I guess the frequency will fall between microwave and supersonic. If I remember correctly, supersonic can pass through water. In conclusion, I wish some scientists will do some research on how to use wave to cure HIV+. I think the chance are higher than recently reported idea of using sort of RNA to kill infected cell. Did you hear that kind of research being carried out? Thanks a lot.

Response from Dr. Boyle

I haven't heard of it, but it may be going on somewhere. In the meantime, this is definitely something that you don't want to try at home.

Restarting Therapy?
vacation off meds