Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

microwave etc
Nov 2, 2002

Dear doctors I checked out how microwave works. It has the same frequency as the intrinsic frequency of water molecule vibration, therefore water absorbs the energy from microwave, then heats the food up. A dry pan, either glass or plastic, can not be heated up by microwave because there is no water inside.

I remember that some website said that the proteins ( gp41/gp120) on the surface of virus are like a spring. When the stress is released, the spring penetrate into the CD4 cell. I imagine this spring has its own intrinsic vibration frequency both up-down and left-right. That is, these spikes on the virus surface are not sitting there still, but are vibrating like dildoes. If we can input sort of wave that have the same frequency as these spikes(gp41/gp120), these springs can absorb the energy and will vibrate wilder and wilder, finally they will tear the virus apart. Suppose my theory is right, I guess the frequency will fall between microwave and supersonic. If I remember correctly, supersonic can pass through water. In conclusion, I wish some scientists will do some research on how to use wave to cure HIV+. I think the chance are higher than recently reported idea of using sort of RNA to kill infected cell. Did you hear that kind of research being carried out? Thanks a lot.

Response from Dr. Boyle

I haven't heard of it, but it may be going on somewhere. In the meantime, this is definitely something that you don't want to try at home.

Previous
Restarting Therapy?
Next
vacation off meds

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.