Oct 26, 2002
Hi- I would just like a recommendation on a good HIV doctor in (Oahu) Hawaii. I just took a elisa test 6.5 weeks past exposure, but i really feel I may be infected based on my symptoms. Do you guys know of any good ones down here on this tiny island? Thanks-
Response from Dr. Young
There are several good HIV clinicians in the islands. Rather than suggesting one, I'd suggest contacting the local AIDS service organization or the Academy of HIV Medicine for local tips on who is good and who isn't.
Good luck. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.