Oct 26, 2002
Hi- I would just like a recommendation on a good HIV doctor in (Oahu) Hawaii. I just took a elisa test 6.5 weeks past exposure, but i really feel I may be infected based on my symptoms. Do you guys know of any good ones down here on this tiny island? Thanks-
| Response from Dr. Young
There are several good HIV clinicians in the islands. Rather than suggesting one, I'd suggest contacting the local AIDS service organization or the Academy of HIV Medicine for local tips on who is good and who isn't.
Good luck. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Am Iallowed To Work In Hospital With Hepatitis B
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
- When Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- Do People Have Hiv And Not Dying From Aids?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- How To Live With An Hiv Partner?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.